
Blue Bloods is a great vampire (yes VAMPIRE) book series that Anna's teacher told me about. The great thing about these is that they tell a fabulous story with a little bit of unsolved factual history mixed in.

Anna's teacher also recommended this series (again about VAMPIRES) and I think I'll read it while I'm running out to Borders.

All of these books are Young Adult fiction and while I'm not really in that category age-wise, I find these books to be generally more entertaining and clean than any adult fiction I read, excepting classics of course. So, if you're looking for something new to read, check these out!
I have heard several people raving about Hunger Games. I may have to borrow it from you and I'm dying to borrow Blue Blood. I have two books to return and I swear I'll read the third one even if I don't like a particular piece of the end... seriously why do authors do that?
ReplyDeleteI LOVE The Hunger Games series! I own both books too, they really are awesome.
ReplyDeleteI'm almost done with Catching Fire....so good so far!!
ReplyDeleteOoo... I'll have to keep those in mind, if I am EVER able to make it through the stack of books I keep meaning to read!
ReplyDeleteHave you read Suzanne Collins' first series, Gregor the Overlander? Fantastic! I have the whole set at school if you want to borrow! Are you enjoying the werewolf book? I've got the sequels if you're interested!
ReplyDelete