Saturday, June 20, 2009

GIRLS CAMP 2009 WAS A BLAST!!!

The theme was "Got Virtue? I am an 8 Cow Woman" and highlighted the new Young Women value of Virtue as well as the other values....

My group.....the Red Hot Chilly Heifers! We were sizzling! We won BEST cheer and BEST group name!

Our group flag....we were RED HOT!

I totally ROCKED 80s day!! I even won the "Most Excellent Hair" award.....

A FEW pranks might have been played by us.......

AND on us......

Katie and a few friends....it's SO fun to be up at camp with my daughter!

My cutie pie girls!!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a BLAST. You are one awesome leader... I would have LOVED to have had you as my leader.... YOU ROCK. Love the hair and the ghostbusters t-shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun, fun, FUN time!!! I bet every year all the girls fight over who will be in your cabin with you. You are the rockinest!! Love ya babe!

    ReplyDelete